Our All-Inclusive Facilities
Our student accommodation provides you with everything you need under one roof, so that you can focus on your main objective – to graduate, and have the best time of your life whilst doing it!
1000 Mb/s Wi-Fi
Each of our buildings is outfitted with uncapped 1000 Mb/s Wi-Fi to allow for the best online learning experience.
We offer on-site paid laundry facilities.
Each student will receive a bed, mattress, desk, chair and wardrobe.
Study friendly house rules to go along with your study desk and chair.
Each room is equipped with an advanced smart TV to ensure a great online learning experience.
Each building is highly secure and makes use of advanced biometric security measures to grant access.
BRT Bus Station
There are two BRT bus stops directly outside our buildings to allow for convenient travel to campus and around the city.
Our rooftop garden is equipped with a braai area, benches, turfgrass, and a garden.
Take a look at the most frequently asked questions about Urban Einstein and send us an email if you can’t find your answers below.
What are the next steps?
1. Sign your lease and pay your R750 Booking Fee to secure your spot!
2. Before moving in, pay your first month’s rent (including water and lights R450).
3. Pay the R1 000 non-refundable Lease Fee.
What about transport to Braamfontein, Auckland Park and surrounding areas?
Are the prices indicated on the application form per person?
Where is the Student Accommodation based?
• 41A Rissik Street, Marshalltown, Johannesburg.
• 97 Commissioner Street, Marshalltown, Johannesburg.
Which institutes do we accept students from?
How do I secure my space?
2. Submit this form and proof of payment at our offices at 77 Commissioner Street Johannesburg or simply e-mail your proof of payment and completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have internet?
Our buildings have 1000 Mb/S Unlimited Wi-Fi.
What is included in the room?
Where are your offices based?
Do the rooms have kitchens and bathrooms?
Do you have a laundry service?
Here’s what some of our students had to say about URBAN EINSTEIN.