When you enquire or fill out a lead form with Urban Einstein, as part of the sales process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, last name, address, email address, place of study and contact number. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to these aforementioned details. When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about Urban Einstein upgrades, announcements and community information. Urban Einstein is fully compliant under the POPI ACT implemented on 1 July 2021.
Urban Einstein may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Urban Einstein website, including to monitor the usage of our website.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Website.
- To contact you: To contact you by email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other products, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
When you provide us with personal information to complete an enquiry, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Under certain circumstances, Urban Einstein may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Urban Einstein may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information – contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com.