Urban Einstein Student Accommodation (herein referred to as “Urban Einstein”) respects the privacy of its members and other visitors to its website and are committed to protecting your privacy.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you enquire or fill out a lead form with Urban Einstein, as part of the sales process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, last name, address, email address, place of study and contact number. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to these aforementioned details.
When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about Urban Einstein upgrades, announcements and community information.
Urban Einstein is fully compliant under the POPI ACT implemented on 1 July 2021.
Urban Einstein may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Urban Einstein website, including to monitor the usage of our website.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Website.
- To contact you: To contact you by email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other products, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete an enquiry, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com.
SECTION 3 – RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
SECTION 4 – TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at Urban Einstein’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ to those from your jurisdiction.
SECTION 5 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
If Urban Einstein is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
Under certain circumstances, Urban Einstein may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
Urban Einstein may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action
is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Urban Einstein
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
SECTION 6 – LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SECTION 8 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information – contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.